Wild & Arrow
Hilma Feminist Dangle Earring Silver or Bronze
Welcome to our store at Södermalm in Stockholm to try them on!
- Solid Bronze / Sterling Silver
- Oxidized Dark or Shiny Silver
- Hilma Symbol is approx 3 x 4cm, 2mm thick
- 100% Recycled eco friendly sterling silver
- Shipped in Gift Box
- Bronze Earrings are made with Silver Earhook
Ethical vegan production and materials, green studio practices.
Our original hand formed design is cast in small quantities by our casting partner, then each rough casting is lovingly finalized and made into your jewelry in our studio in Stockholm.
Your jewelry will arrive in a Wild & Arrow gift box made of eco friendly fiber.
This symbol is named after Hilma af Klint (1864-1944), a Swedish artist whose paintings were among the first abstract art.
However she was overlooked with her male peers, including Piet Mondrian and Wassily Kandinsky, receiving the limelight.
A considerable body of her abstract work predates the first purely abstract compositions by Kandinsky.
Feminist-örhänge ♀ i återvunnen silver eller gyllene brons.
Alla Wild & Arrow smycken är skulpterade för hand i ateljén i Stockholm.
Sedan gjuts de i små kvantiteter, varefter vi slipar, löder och färdigställer dem i verkstaden på Södermalm.
- Symbolens storlek är ca 3cm x 4cm x 2mm
- Skickas i presentask
- Silver Örkrok även på bronsörhänget